Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Never Go A Day Without Expressing True Feelings

Everyone has experienced that awkward feeling in their life where they realize they should have said something to a certain someone but never got the chance. I sit back and wonder why is it that people never express how they truly feel until it's too late. Here's a familiar scenario here: you and your boyfriend/girlfriend have got into an argument and you say everything you want to say at the top of your lungs and leave the scene mad. You leave and get in your car, and you get into a really bad accident and your life is in critical condition. At that moment, everything that was said back in the house becomes a distant memory, and the room is filled with I love yous and I can't or don't want to live without statements. Basically, it's the typical movie scene where the female/male lead is about to die and he/she is crying their eyes out screaming "NO!!!" at the top of their lungs and then the infamous fade to black scene is next. Back to the present, you can never take a day for granted because you never know what will happen in the course of a day. If you have a broken relationship with a family member, friend, or even your parents take the time to let them know how you truly feel because the next second isn't promised. Here's an excerpt from my life: I was 13 years old and my Mom was on her death bed battling breast cancer. I was at baseball practice having fun with my friends, and a few days earlier she said some things that didn't bode well with me. I let a couple of days go by, and I never said anything to her. On June 12, 2000 my mother passed away from breast cancer while I was at baseball practice gearing up for a tournament. I never got to express to her how I really and truly felt about having her in my life. I can never get that chance again because she's resting peacefully in heaven. I wish that every day I could go back and tell her how I felt so that she could hear the words part from my lips before she took her final breath. With that last story in mind, you should rectify and mend all broken relationships you have in your life because the next second of your life, or the person you have to mend the relationship with will be taken from you. I'm outta here peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment