Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pick Up Lines

I have been many places in my brief stint here on Earth, but I must say when it comes to approaching the opposite sex, some people just don't have a clue. One place in particular I can think of that people have no clue is the club scene. Loud music, people sweating and dancing, and I almost forgot there's alcohol involved!. Even if you are under the influence, you can't just say the first thing that comes to mind because even though you think she's faded she's on her game. I've seen it happen more times than you could possible imagine. One of my favorite pick up lines is this one here, "Excuse me miss shawty...." Wait just a minute here. What happened to just "excuse me miss"? Where did "shawty"? come into play? Oh yeah, the alcohol probably kicked in at that point. Depending on your surroundings, you have probably heard some classic lines yourself. Where I live, I hear this one all the time "shawty in the (whatever she may have on at the time) come here gul" or "aye shawty with that fat ass you looking good baby girl". Every time I hear someone say those 2 lines, I fall in the floor laughing. Not on the floor, but in the floor literally. I laugh so hard that my sides cramp up. Then there are the hood niggaz as they call themselves. They have a totally different way of coming at a woman. I've seen these individuals come at a woman with a lot of sense, and as soon as she walks away or says no, she becomes a "hoe", "bitch", "buckethead hoe", or whatever comes to mind after rejection. Was all that really necessary? I mean come on now. Who in their right mind would take it that far? I guess someone who hasn't been around a better example I guess. There are too many pick up lines, but just remember to use the head on your shoulders when approaching women. All a woman wants from a man at the end of the day is to be appreciated for who she is and not what she has to offer. Be respectful and mindful of what you say to a woman because you don't want another man saying those things to your sister, mother, grandmother, or any female family member you have. As a matter of fact, think about if you had a daughter for a second, would you want someone talking to her like that? Think about it peeps...deuces!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand why dudes get mad when a woman doesn't want them. it's like she ripped his heart right out of his chest or something lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. And what's with dudes not respecting it when u tell them you're in a relationship and not interested. Since when is that not enough. "Are you happy" "Can we be friends" "He don't have to know".. its like foh I DONT WANT YOU.

    ReplyDelete